Selasa, 27 April 2010

waiting, waiting

finally, the national exam is over.
now, all we have to do is waiting. the result will come out at 7th may, so right now, there's nothing i can do but waiting. yeah, its sounds kinda boring, right?

school's already off this time. me and my friends are free, its up to us whether we wanna go to school or not. my house is near from school, very near actually, so if we get bored at school, we'll just go to my home, and do stuff, like watching movies, eating snacks, and playing cards.

i actually kinda nervous about my result, will it be good or bad? of course, all of us will wish of the good, even (hopefully) excellent result for our own test, right? well, so do i.

as you all know, we need a good result to get to a great SHS. my dream SHS is, of course, (maybe) one of the best SHS in jogja, the 3 SHS! but, we have to have a really really great result, even nearly perfect.

well, i've done the best i could do, and hope that i can make that dream come true! wish me luck!=)


1 komentar: